Monday, August 5, 2013

A YAY! Home cleaning miracle!

This is the BEST shower cleanser I have found.  I forgot where I got the recipe so I will not be able to credit it to the proper person.  You take 1 part Dawn Dishwashing liquid to 1 part vinegar (I used a stronger type of vinegar by Heinsz advertised as cleansing strength, DO NOT USE FOR FOOD!).  I put it in a bottle I got from my discount store.  When I am almost done in the shower, I squirt and then scrub it down. (yes, the fumes about kill me, but it cuts through all that soap scum that nothing has cut).  Then I rinse both the shower and myself both off.  I actually cheat and squirt the shower down when I leave the bathroom and let it sit until some other person takes a shower.  The smell dies down and it works its magic while everyone is out doing other things.  Make sure you shake it well before you spray as the dishwashing liquid and vinegar will separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment